Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Don't remember where the bits of information came from, but spore forming bacteria such as 2 of the bacteria in 3lac are not tollerant of silver. Colloidal Silver in your body has a half-life of 2.8 days according to something I read on the 'net' and that means that you will still have after 2.8 days of taking a dose 1/2 of the silver still in your body. Another 2.8 days will still have 1/4 of the original dose and so on. Also according to another article, it only takes a few parts per billion to kill microbes if the silver can come in close contact for an appreciable time.
Because your body gets rid of the silver so slowly, it builds up day by day for 6 to 8 days if you take it daily. I hope this helps clear up any questions my entry brought up. kq4s