CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver and 3lac

kq4s Views: 1,206
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 528,877

Re: Colloidal Silver and 3lac

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Don't remember where the bits of information came from, but spore forming bacteria such as 2 of the bacteria in 3lac are not tollerant of silver. Colloidal Silver in your body has a half-life of 2.8 days according to something I read on the 'net' and that means that you will still have after 2.8 days of taking a dose 1/2 of the silver still in your body. Another 2.8 days will still have 1/4 of the original dose and so on. Also according to another article, it only takes a few parts per billion to kill microbes if the silver can come in close contact for an appreciable time.
Because your body gets rid of the silver so slowly, it builds up day by day for 6 to 8 days if you take it daily. I hope this helps clear up any questions my entry brought up. kq4s

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)