CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: one-two-threelac bag

jjjnnn Views: 2,612
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 528,992

Re: one-two-threelac bag

Wow, This is really interesting!! Thanks for your innovation and information!!

I have not been this experimental with enemas, although I have been thinking of it (one idea would be to use Grapefruit Seed Extract) and I have read about the acidophilous enema being good.

So, I would really like to learn more about the "implant"--What exactly is an implant? How is it different than an enema? Next, what is the cecum? I'm assuming that it is the "end" of the colon, located on the right side of the body (I usually only feel enemas get up the left side and a bit across the top, I'm not sure..), Also, you did the coffee and Bentonite to pull our lots of stuff, I'm assuming, so that the three-lac could have more of any impact? If there is info on all of this out there, please direct me ; ) Any advice on enemas or implants is welcome, as it is one of the few treatments that has been helpful for me (with parasites--mainly pinworms that live in colon/anus).

I'm currently on a colon cleanse, taking some anti-parasitic herbs, and I plan to do a parasite and candida cleanse after finishing this one. It would be a great time to do this type of implant, after the colon cleanse. Can you please advise? Any advice on

Thanks again for sharing this "breakthrough"!!

Jessie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)