CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Finally! I can't believe all the answers I have found here! hope to continue finding more!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,138
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 529,008

Re: Finally! I can't believe all the answers I have found here! hope to continue finding more!

So glad to have you Madie! You are in the right place. You will gain your health back here and yes there is hope! You're right, it will take time to get yourself healthy again but it is well worth it and it certainly didn't happen overnight. Although, it may seem that way this past month! Definitely start with bowel cleansing. You want to get the waste moving out of your body. This will help you loose a good amount of weight. Start skin brushing too, this cleanses your lymph system and you will loose weight doing this as well. I know it probably seems a little overwhemling and we've all felt that at some point. Just take one day at a time. Spend as much time as you can on curezone reading! This is your lifeline. Once you start cleansing it will become second nature, a new way of life. It really is great. Please, if you have any, and I mean any question (we have no shame here and nothing is too gross to discuss) please ask any of us and we will help you as best we can or at least point you in the right direction. Don't let your doctor scare you, come here first and ask. I wish you the best! Here are some suggestions:

Bowel cleansing options:

B&P shakes (Bentonite and Psyllium)
Holistic Horizons
CleanseSmart
there are others too, I've used both CleanseSmart and B&P. Check out the Bowel Cleanse Forum for lots of info. Go into the archive forums.

parasite cleansing options:

Clarkia
ParaGone
Parastroy
and others, the first two Clarkia and ParaGone I've used. I am currently using ParaGone actually.

Liver Flushing options:

The most popular is the Hulda Clark protocol and the only one I've tried. I am doing my 4th flush tonight. Cleansing you liver is very important also! But make sure you address your constipation issue first.

Master cleanse fast (Lemonade Cleanse)

This can be down the road for you and I don't recommend doing this with Candida. I learned this the hard way. I just did my first master cleanse (MC) about a month or so ago and just did 5 days instead of 10. Part of the recipe for the Lemonade drink is maple syrup but if you have Candida this will just feed it and not you! I am now doing a Candida cleanse using ParaGone, CandiZyme and Threelac. It's been 2 weeks so far.

Dental clean-up

You obviously already know about this and that is good. I haven't done any dental clean-up yet. I have two Amalgams I want out! But I haven't read much about it yet to know exactly how to go about it. This is my next endeavor.

There are so many great cleanse to do! Just take one day at a time. You can do bowel, parasite, candida at the same time but I would suggest focusing only on the bowels to get them going 2-3 times per day (yes, it is possible!) then you can add the parasite/candida. If you aren't already, start drinking lots of good quality water (filtered tap) Hulda says bottled water is contaminated with solvents such as benzene so I stay away from that. But do what you can. You should aim for 1/2 your weight in ounces per day. Add some brisk walking daily if you can or 3 times per week, it doesn't have to be anything strenuous. You can do hot/cold showers everyday too. This is real easy and feels great. It gets your cirulation going. Alternate hot water and cold water as long and as hot/cold as you can stand. Always end in cold. This will feel great. Do it everyday. Skin brushing can be done everyday too. I do both, hot/cold showers and skin brushing everyday and absolutely love them! Hang in there Madia, I know it seems like a lot but you will soon be a pro at all this.

Nicole

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (2)