CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctors and Candida

Madelle Views: 1,233
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 528,935

Re: Doctors and Candida

This is so interesting to me. I started Atkins, and had good results, felt great - then over night (in 12 hours) I gained 9 of 11 pounds lost - and my Doctor is stumped! So was I, till I realized, that was just the day the "backlog" formed a dam. It was all down hill for me after then. . .after a month of total decline I had to start learning about detoxification - as I felt I was being poisoned - and had already eliminated medications, dairy etc. Doctor agreed that my nervous system had been starved. We feared hypoglycemia. I have been eating smaller amounts (had to up carbs but not startches) from 6-8 times a day - still, after two weeks of that, I feel only marginally better. I hate to admit it to myself, too much protien and fat (had never been much of a meat eater before) seems to be part of my problem. I am so glad you shared that part of yoru experience. I still crave carbs though, but have been more disciplined on Atkins then I thought I could be. I have started a bowel cleanse.
Your information about food-grade Hydrogen Paroxide is interesting to me - that is something I can attend to daily, and will learn more about the protocol.

Hope you remain feeling better!

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.843 sec, (1)