CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Huge Thanks!

Madelle Views: 1,138
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 529,032

Re: Huge Thanks!

Nicole and all. . . again, thanks. I have started the bowel cleanse. My partner jsut got back from a week away, and I told him what I am doing - he is so supportive, and said he will do anything that will help me feel better. Then I remembered that I got the orinigal sinus thing, I thought, from him - after he had been exposed to terrible mold and asbestos - he immediately got ill, then I did, and for me. . .it has been down hill since then. I told him I think he needs to do a cleanse too, and he agreed - but then I told him that the Bowel Cleanse is only the first step - he will come read and learn on his own and decide what he will do.

I do think that the high fat, his protein diet I have followed, with no startches and low carbs has been a help in some ways, but in other ways, has clogged me up!

Now, I started the P&B last night - jsut feel, so far, bloated - drinking a lot (really a lot!) of water with this, and peeing a lot - only two (difficult) BMs - I know I am niaive! I just was prepared and still am(especially time wise) to really get at this - meaning, spend most of the weekend expelling the build up. Any idea how long I should keep this up - the drinking of the shakes? Should I add a coffe enema? I really do want this stuff out of me. I cannot afford, during the week, to have much time to spend in the bathroom, during my work hours.

Any suggestions are most welcome! I am going to go read on the Cleanse forum, and then come back here.

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)