CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can someone help a "rookie"?

Madelle Views: 816
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 529,074

Re: Can someone help a "rookie"?

have you tried Stevia for sweetening things? It is worth it and helpful to your body. I had cut out all sweeteners, fruit, flour products, but not cheese and I was eating a lot of meats - then got a terrible siunus infection - had two rounds of Antibiotics (my 4th round of Antibiotics in about 18 months) then got really really sick! So I have been cutting out cheese, and doing a Bowel Cleanse for about 10 days now. Really, you do get used to not having the sweets - if I had been eating sugars, well, I am afraid to thinnk of how bad it would have been - and I was drained to the point of no energy, no concentration, losing short-term memry - and slept for days.
It sounds like you are looking into just what HAS Sugar in it, what are high glycemic indexed foods vs. low glycemic indexed foods will be helpful. There are a lot of sugars in some foods, and foods that we simply convert to Sugar right away - those have to be avoided. Then. . .occasional sweet things - really begin to taste sickenly sweet! But, the good news, is. . .other foods start to taste better, and overall, you WILL feel better. I am not all there yet, but getting there. The best to you. When you are truly ready to cut out sweets, you will have an easier time of it. Sounds like you are preparing for that, by gathering more information, building support and contemplating your needs - you are on track. . . .don't let your self, I suggest, talk yourself out of it!

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.015 sec, (1)