CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anybody have these symptoms?

Madelle Views: 869
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 529,142

Re: Anybody have these symptoms?

Oh my, I am sorry to hear about your relatonship ending, but it does sound like you had to take a long look at the benefits vs drains on you - and the long run too! It is so good to ehar when someone has a good self care routine, and support too! I just know that grad school, and parenting, and also the financial end of things you mentioned, can all be stressors unto themselves - and they can add up when combined, yes?

It is good to keep in mind that there is an end to the goal - the achieving of the goal! And you are already started to look for employment - and post grad placement, yes?

Keep coming here, vent, share, ask for support - and I am happy to be part of your journey towards your goals. For many of our health goals, sounds like we are at a similar point - learning and getting positive practices began!

The best to you, and a relaxing weekend too.

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)