CureZone   Log On   Join
Sophie and nspeth!

Madelle Views: 1,211
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 529,162

Sophie and nspeth!

I am defnitely not giving up. It feels like a long process but it has not been a long time. I felt sooo plugged up - and now I think I started too fast on both the P& B parts - so have slowed down on both, and have taken smooth move tea for 4 days - middle of the night last night, cramping that woke me up! yuck - this a.m. had hard stool followed by lose BM - no mucus or ropey things yet. . . but stuff that looked like moths. . .I keep wondering if that is the lettuce I have been eating? If that is the case, should I keep at this - or would that be something else in there finally coming out? I am still sooo bloated and feeling , well, stuffed. . . .I will keep at this though. Keeping up all the water feels sooo good.
Sure feel good since the wrap! And the brushing starts tomorrow. . .I mean, I exfoliate my face - why not my body properly?

I must say - adding proper sleep has been so beneficial - I have added 2 hours per night, and allowing myself just to heal on weekends - not pushing myself to do much more than rest and relax. . . that is alsomaking a difference.

Sophie and nspeth - how are you today?

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.000 sec, (1)