CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: try to be a little more open minded...

Mr. 5639 Views: 4,404
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 529,668

Re: try to be a little more open minded...

Well said Crea, I think youíre right on the mark. Narrow mindedness has always led to violence and persecution. We all need to open up our minds and be more tolerant of others.

I think men who view women who are bisexual or lesbian as not the kind of women that men want to associate with is so biased. People are people, we need to see them for their good qualities. Not put them down. Iím a man, and I would cherish having a lesbian as a friend. Why not, I like to see the good in people anywhere I can find it. And if a woman happens to be bisexual, I would be honored to be her lover. And if I met a woman who was a lesbian, I would be honored to be her friend.

Iím a gentle and sensitive man. And I look for that quality in others. I seem to find it in women more than I do in men. But itís the quality of a personís personality that I look for, women or men, not their sexual preferences.

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)