CureZone   Log On   Join
I love sex but he doesnt

girl with issues Views: 1,145
Published: 18 years ago

I love sex but he doesnt

First of all, I just want you all to know that your advice to everyone is really good. I just stumbled on to this site and see that alot of you answer all of the posted topics and you guys are awesome. So, now I'm hoping you can all chime in and give me some advice.

Im 20 years old. Fell in love with the first guy I dated. Got pregant (by him) a year and a half later. He proposed saying he wanted to be a family, he loved me and no it wasnt because of the baby. We got married and have a really cute place and have fun spending time with each other. I don't know if he's in love or not becuase he is the least romantic person in the world!! (His best friend buys his girlfriend like 1000.00 worth of stuff on Valentines Day, etc. and I'm lucky to get a card. It's not THAT important. We really dont have the extra money right now so its ok. But the THOUGHT would be nice). Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I dated other men and didnt have a 6 month old right now, but its ok. I am in love with my husband (and I absolutely love my baby and would never give him up). My hubby is so hot that I want to have sex with him all day every day. Which is where one problem comes in. He works all day in construction and is always tired. I totally understand that but it's so old already. Everything is the same since we were dating except him. We'd have sex all the time, now we don't, we'd stay up late and go out, now we don't. It's like he's too tired to do anything. But if that best friend comes over, he'll stay up til 1 and watch movies, but if I want to have sex, he falls alseep or just tells me he's not in the mood.
What the heck. He's a 24 year old male that isnt horny!! That cant be possible.
Many of times when we were dating, I found stashes of p 0 r n around his house. I got mad about it because I didn't want him looking at those skanks but he kept doing it anyway and was lying about it. Id find what he said he threw away and now I don't trust him. Some p 0 r n stars are pretty and I dont want to compare myself to them but I do. I dont want my man getting off on them. And he's like, "you're pretty without makeup" and "I'm not into lingerie" which is crap because he likes p 0 r n.
I guess my thing is, we used to have sex all the time. Now we hardly ever do. I don't think he'd ever cheat on me (he was raised with really good morals and hates his uncle for cheating on his aunt) but there is always that thought in my mind. I just want to have sex again. AND YES, he knows how I feel. It's like I have to beg every day and he's like, please dont get mad at me. I just dont feel like it". Is it my body because I still have baby weight? How do I turn my husband on? I think the lack of sex is what is driving me nuts. He is a GREAT guy in all other areas. Please set me straight. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (2)