CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need help

girl with issues Views: 886
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 532,492

Re: need help

I totally agree with you but I can understand where she is coming from too.
Yes, this guy she is with is with her because he loves her, but she wants to make this time that they will have together EXTRA special. And I'm curious too because I want my husband to enjoy being with me too.
I think its hard for women today to keep the attention of their men because of our society. Magazine covers and commercials show perfect, flawless, beautiful girls. Guys see these girls, and pretty girls that they come in contact with every day and then they come home to their women. I dont think Im that bad looking but I've been with the baby all day and have been cooking and cleaning and I don't look like those models.
I want to please him the best that I can so that he doesn't want it from someone else. And also I want him to have a GREAT time but am sometimes to shy to ask if he enjoyed it or not. I want ideas to keep it fresh, new and exciting so it isnt the same old routine.
I think she was just asking for ideas to have a raunchy weekend that he will remember while he's away.
So, what do you like done to you???

:-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)