CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vaginal infections after sex help!!!

christi Views: 1,836
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 533,075

Re: Vaginal infections after sex help!!!

It is completely possible that he has a yeast infection and dosn't realize it - sometimes men are so asymptomatic and that's why females get so confused about why they keep getting it!

also, if he is clear, then you need to think about clearing up the candida inside you, not just your vaginal candida. usually when someone has continuous yeast infections it is a sign that they have a candida issue within their g.i. this can be solved through diet and i know Colloidal Silver helps with candida also.perhaps check the candida post forum on here too.

lastly, your body may have built up a tolerance to that over the counter medication for yeast infections if you have used it often enough and it may not be making an impact on your yeast infections.

good luck! i know how you feel! i just got rid of one i had for 2.5 months - it just wouldn't go away and i wasn;t even having sex or anything!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

-86,399.050 sec, (1)