CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What can women do to please men sexually?

Views: 4,227
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 533,764

Re: What can women do to please men sexually?

Help is HERE ! Talking hand job.
Don't over complicate it...the penis is simple. I'm talking about an uncircumsized penis and using fingers. Sometime, take a look in good light...there is a brown line that runs from the scrotum up the shaft, turns pinkish as it runs thru the foreskin folds and attaches to the head. Draw the foreskin back to see it. This is the main "TELEGRAPH LINE" that sends extremely INTENSE pleasure messages directly to the brain. Caution: whenever you touch this line towards the head, have plenty of lube handy.
You can start at the scrotum and move your fingers toward the head. The best feelings start coming about an inch under the head. (Not to be touched dry cause it can get sore quick) In any kind of stimulation, be sure to brush your fingers over this line. It is especially sensitive about an inch under the head where it folds in the foreskin. ( commonly called the sweet spot similar to a clitoris) By holding the penis by the base so the foreskin is pulled back with one hand, make small circles with a lubed finger... dragging the skin ( if feels like a little short piece of spaghetti) in circles, then bigger ones with your fingers thru this area and finally touching the head, it FEELS the SAME as snapping the foreskin back and forth, I think maybe much better..it's unbelievably intense.
(Exactly, what this line does when you do snap the foreskin back and forth) It folds quickly.
He will surely ask you what your doing cause it feels so incredibly good, builds fast and he will gasp with pleasure and probably unload shortly right there. The most sensitive areas of the penis are the ones in a darker color like the perimeter of the head and the little indentation where that brown line attaches, and the foreskin itself. You can run your fingers around the extended foreskin the same as you would open a bottle cap touching the brown line frequently as you twist. (Cut your nails first.) This will blow his mind cause the sensations jump around from everywhere.
Now go have yourself some real fun ( have a towel handy), but please get back to me here. I want to know his reaction.
Thank me later.
A girl did this to me years ago and I orgasmed 7 times that night and got everything in the back seat all wet. I never forgot it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (2)