CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FOR ALL YOU LOSERS THAT THINK WOMEN SHAVE ONLY BECAUSE OF PRESSURE FROM MEN, SOCIETY, THE MEDIA AND OTHER SCREWED UP THINGS LIKE THAT.

Views: 4,878
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 535,469

Re: FOR ALL YOU LOSERS THAT THINK WOMEN SHAVE ONLY BECAUSE OF PRESSURE FROM MEN, SOCIETY, THE MEDIA AND OTHER SCREWED UP THINGS LIKE THAT.

> Now I have to disagree with you on that. With the number
> of women that shave or wax down there the idea that they
> look like 'little kids' is completely OUTDATED.
OK, we heard and we'll listen to your views. But no need to shout.

> Pubic hair doesn't serve that many purposes and there
> is actually NO definitive answer to why we even have it
It at least serves to illustrate that the woman who has a reasonable quantity of hair in that area has matured sexually and has sufficient levels of testosterone to indicate a probable level of sexual function.

> Plus pubic pokes through underwear and bikinis which,
> no matter what you may think, IS disgusting.
What's disgusting to some people is not disgusting to others.

> Oh and before you start lecturing about growing up and
> talking about ‘America’ (while not everyone on here is
> American. HELLO!!!)
True, some people forget that :-)

> you should realize that the US is extremely conservative
> compared to a lot of other countries.
True again, but when it comes to hair removal women in the US remove far more, at least in the areas that are exposed to the public gaze. There are many countries where women don't remove leg hair and no-one bats an eyelid. There are quite a number of countries where it's perfectly normal to see lots of women with moustaches. That's quite rare in the US. In the US we tend to see things in black and white and at least as far as hair in the areas that are normally visible is concerned, it's expected that females will remove all hair other than what grows on the top of the head. And especially any hair that could be defined as "masculine". In the US, at least as much shaving equipment is sold to women as to men. And many women, like myself, shave their face every day, just like our husbands/boyfriends do. We tend to project an appearance of what is deemed to be appropriate feminine appearance to the wider world, so well-shaved hair-free skin if we're naturally hairy, padded bra if we're naturally flat and so on. What we do with the areas not on display to the public is another question.

>I am not one to generalize (which is EXACTLY what most of
> you people have been doing here)... so I won't.
I think maybe you rather have! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.734 sec, (2)