Re: Well, er..(gulp)...(blush)..

Views: 2,800
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 536,287

Re: Well, er..(gulp)...(blush)..

Ev wrote

> But you have lots of testosterone & sex Drive? (hee hee
> blush some more)

If she's got a high sex drive her testosterone levels must have been historically high (i.e. during early fetal development affecting the brain and sensitizing it to future testosterone exposure) and currently high.

Without the early sensitization of the body to testosterone it wouldn't respond. Indeed, the most feminine "women" are actually CAIS -- genetically male -- their bodies are completely insensitive to testosterone.

> Maybe you only sport a moustache and have limited breast development
> if you (women in general) if the hormones are out of balance like
> low progesterone, estrogen and high testosterone???

That's it. Though I'd prefer to phrase it as "different from the normal balance." Testosterone tends to counteract the effects of estrogen and vice versa, so it gets complicated. And women can produce a lot of testosterone but it may have little effect because most of it can be "bound" into an ineffective state. Then there's the question of the timing of production, because without the early fetal sensitization in will have little or no effect. And again, at puberty the results can be vastly different if the estrogen rush kicks in before the testosterone or vice versa.

The fact remains that there are a number of signs you can look for which will tend in general terms to indicate a greater probability that the individual will have a high sex drive: Longer ring fingers as compared to index fingers (indicating early fetal exposure to high testosterone levels); limited breast development (indicating possible low estrogen and/or high testosterone levels; hair growth in male pattern, especially in terms of facial hair (indicating high testosterone levels and possible low estrogen levels. These are merely indications, not guarantees of anything. The other side of the coin would be that a girl with long index fingers, well-developed breasts, higher-pitched voice, never needing to remove any facial hair, even infrequently, and never needing even to shave her legs would perhaps be less likely to have as high a sex drive.

Speaking for myself, I obviously had the fetal testosterone exposure (long ring fingers) and I hadn't long started puberty whewn the testosterone struck in earnest. The result? I'm a functional female with only limited breast development; from age 15 my moustache has required shaving daily and I'm generally as hairy as a male. And I've got a sex drive as high as any male I've met.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.547 sec, (2)