CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Advice from Women over 50
  Views: 1,708
Published: 15 years ago
This is a reply to # 536,055

Re: Need Advice from Women over 50

> I just turned 50 last summer and I was celibate for almost a year.
> I'm wanting to have sex again but it feels like my hymen has grown
> back or something. It hurts. About half way down in the vaginal
> canal it feels like there is obstruction of some kind. OUCH! Can
> this be fixed? Is it because I was celibate, or is it age related?
> Can I go to the doctor and get clipped? Has anybody else experienced
> this?

If you're 50 it could be a polyp or it could be a prolapse -- but the latter is more likely if you've had children.

Actually, the vagina can turn outside in and the whole thing can come right out and can rather spectacularly resemble a penis, but that's most unlikely unless you've had multiple pregnancies.

Does the obstruction go away when you lie down for an hour or two? If so, it's likely to be a prolapse. If not, then it's probably something else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.578 sec, (1)