CureZone   Log On   Join
Could it be YI Rash?!

daocmom Views: 1,006
Published: 17 years ago

Could it be YI Rash?!

About 3 days ago, I began developing a type of "rash" in the upper part of my leg between the leg and Pelvis. (I don't know what that part is called). The rash began to get redder and turn blotchy. I thought it was an allergic reaction to some powder I had put on. Yesterday I noticed that under my breasts there were similar rash type marks. They aren't bumpy, it's just very red and burns/itches. I am married w/one partner (he as well). I had a baby January last year (2003) and since suffered gall bladder/liver attacks, Urinary Tract Infection, and anxiety/ Depression (I guess that comes with the new parent thing). I had my GB removed (wish I knew more about it beforehand, but they did it anyway) three weeks after having the baby.
I just finished the last day of my period, and noticed a VERY small amount of discharge, but I could't tell if it was the end of my cycle causing this, or possibly a Yeast Infection. Since, I have not seen discharge. I have had only one YI before, and there was not a lot of discharge then, either.
Today, the inside of my "area" itches like mad, and burns, and I believe the rash has spread. Now I think it is a YI and in doing some internet research I think that's what it might be, but possible a whole body/organ YI? My body is starting to ache and I have bad smelling gas and extremely liquid fecal. Anyone have similar issues? Any Insite? I just HATE to go to doctors for this stuff, but it really looks bad, and I am in a lot of discomfort here. I am going to try some of the suggestions on this forum for YI cleansing. Couldn't hurt, right? Please let me know what you did to clear the rash if you've been thru this. (Ha, now that I re-read this, I sound really gross to be around, LOL)!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)