CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Threelac's Power

jjjnnn Views: 1,437
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 538,128

Re: Threelac's Power

Hi,

I've read a lot about the controversy over Three-lac and have personally never tried it.

However, I am a huge fan of the book "Healing with Whole Foods" by Paul Pitchford that explains a diet and herbs for candida as well as many other health issues. I recommend it to anyone interested in natural health.

Anyway, this book highly recommends the probiotic L. sporogenes (see quote below), which is what 3-lac is, as far as I know. Apparently it's some powerful stuff.

I have had this book since way before 3-lac and I really trust this source. It's enough to convince me to try this product in the future (right now I am still working on bowel cleansing).

"However, there are better bioculture options than the commonly used acidophilus products. Spore-based products, e.g. L. Sporogenes and B. laterosporus, can replace acidophilus in almost every case and are substantially more effective. They destroy yeasts, and feed on wastes and pathgenic bacteria in the intestines while supporting the generation of acidophilus and other beneficial flora. Take either of these products on an empty stomach once daily, or twice daily when symptoms of candida are severe."

Also, the other "magic ingredient" that this book recommends is raw, saltless sauerkraut (?) as an ESSENTIAL probiotic. Have not tried this yet either but plan to do so. There is a great recipe in here to make your own, but I may purchase some from a health food store.

good luck, whatever your path.

i'm hoping to try some of the recommendations from this book, in addition to diet, and will report on the success. I have high hopes.

Jessie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.828 sec, (1)