CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: JAKE... SOMEONE NEEDS TO STRAIGHTE THIS OUT

jake1111 Views: 1,726
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 538,605

Re: JAKE... SOMEONE NEEDS TO STRAIGHTE THIS OUT

To Summarize:

Just make sure your PH on your saliva and urine is between 6.5 and 7.5 Check it 2 hours after you eat to see the state of your digestion. People check it in the morning etc. I couldnt believe the difference when my body was actually digesting food and I took a PH 2 hours after.. It was 9! It proved that my digestion was wacked out. Mostly because of Candida, clogged liver and poor stomach digestion.

Have your stomach PH checked by an ND if possible. I believe most people with Candida have a low stomach PH due to the environment it thrives on and a clogged liver. If you cant find a doctor to do it try supplimenting as mentioned before. Dont take before meals (drink warm lemon water for HCL stimulation) and take during and after. The HCL will only help you because your food will be digested and Candida has a hard time with digested food. This is why I believe Systemic Candida reduces your HCL production. It is the environment it thrives on.

Basically to summarize what I have learned (if you have Candida):

- Colon cleanse
- Regular Bowel Movements (2x day minimum) Add fiber if proper water intake isnt enough.
- Lots of water 8-10 glasses
- Liver Cleanse
- Proper diet.
- Garlic & oil of oregano (on food), olive oil (2 teaspoons day)
- Monitor PH 2 hours after meals.
- Check stomach PH.

** Candida is a symptom of poor digestion. The exception is people with Immune Deficiency problems AIDS eg HIV patients.. HIV destroys Acidopholus and inhibits the immune system from keeping Candida in check. Biggest complaint from HIV patients.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.313 sec, (1)