CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Die-off

sonnyblue Views: 3,379
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 538,963

Re: Die-off

Thanks for the suggestions! I have a couple questions, but first I should probably clarify that the itching is vulvar and rectal. So, my questions are:
(1) Juliab13 recommends an alkalized drink. Will alka seltzer work just as well as baking soda? And also, what is Quercetin--ointment, cream? Sold in a tube over-the-counter? Ok to use it "down there?"
(2) Jjjnnn recommends nettle tea. How long should it steep? a couple minutes or a half hour? (i see all sorts of variations...)
(3) Die-off...so, does anyone have any thoughts on whether this really is die-off I'm experiencing, or is it just continued itching? How is one supposed to know? Thing is, if the rx didn't work, I'd like to try something else. But if it did work, then I'd love to start thinking about something other than my all-consuming itchy private parts again!

Thanks for your suggestions!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.188 sec, (1)