CureZone   Log On   Join
Better digestion... Shelleycat

jjjnnn Views: 5,079
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 540,006

Better digestion... Shelleycat

Hi,

I have the same exact problem. I have also spent months-years taking anti- parasite and anti-candida supplements, which I feel can weaken the digestion. Right now I am ust focusing on improving my digestion, and making sure I absorb the food my body needs. I take DigestGold enzymes, which were recommended by someone on this forum but so far I am not sure how well they are working. I also take Primal Defense probiotic, which seems very powerful but I have not taken it long enough to see effects.

Other important things to consider:
If your digestion is weak, don't eat raw foods (like lettuce). You just cant handle it right now. I also avoid hard-to-digest stuff like spinach, greens (even cooked) and nuts like almonds. Anything that you see coming our in the toilet whole, you might want to avoid it for a little while. With regular enzymes and probiotics hopefully you can reintroduce them soon!

Also, try to eat relatively small meals--about what you could hold in 2 hands, and try to put 4 hours in between meals. Drinking ginger tea and using other warming herbs can also help. Shelleycat has a really great list of things that will help improve digestion, hopefully she will post too.

Just try to be aware of what you are and arent digesting.. Cook grains well, and try to use simple food combinations (only grains w/ veggies or protein w/ veggies, and only 1 or 2 types of veggies). Skin-brushing and just massaging the stomach area can also help, as it stimulates digestion.

Good luck!

feel free to email me if you like, maybe we can keep in touch on what works/doesnt..

Jessie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)