CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for Bob, and for others as well

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
  Views: 3,092
Published: 16 years ago

Question for Bob, and for others as well

My grandmother has been taking the drug coumadin (an anticoagulant drug, a.k.a. warfarin) for stroke prevention. Two months ago, it caused internal bleeding, so her doctor reduced her daily coumadin dosage from 2 mg/day to 1.5 mg/day. Now, she is breaking out in red spots again, on her skin from this drug.

For the past few months, her legs have been feeling very heavy, and it is more difficult for her to walk. She also felt like vomitting a few days ago, and showed signs of confusion.

I did some research on the internet regarding the side effects of coumadin, and discovered that this medication is literally rat posion. The side effects list listed all of my grandmother's symptoms as potential risks from taking coumadin (i.e. pinpoint red spots on the skin, confusion, nausea and vomiting, body weakness, skin swelling, and paralysis). I am afraid that if she continues to take this medication for stroke prevention, it will completely cripple her, in the sense that she won't be able to walk, and will end up in a wheelchair.

I cannot recommend any of Dr. Christopher or Dr. Schulze 's detox products, as coumadin can interact with many herbs.

I know cayenne pepper can stop a stroke or a heart attack, but can taking it daily prevent a stroke? If so, how much should she take?

I want her to stop taking coumadin, and today when I went with her to the doctor, the doctor informed me that coumadin is a dangerous drug, however, it will prevent a stroke. When I asked if she could take cayenne pepper instead for stroke prevention, the doctor indicated to me, that I didn't want to take that risk in case she gets a stroke, right? He tried to scare me.

So I need your advice. Can taking cayenne pepper on a daily basis prevent strokes? Also, are there any other herbs that can RELIABLY prevent strokes? I really want to wean my grandmother off of coumadin, but need a RELIABLE natural stroke prevention remedy that works just as well, before I do so.

Thank u for your help and suggestions!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.311 sec, (1)