CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need help please

Cyrulis Views: 2,346
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,381

Re: need help please

I can. I am a man, but once every so often I experience things like that, including hotflashes. Adrenal fatigue is only one of the perils when it comes to these things. When there is adrenal fatigue I think there usually dozens of other problems associated with it. I mean whole body goes amok: it also can be kidneys, it also can be systemic candidiasis, disbacteriosis, and also of course there is liver/gallbladder issues. Because of that I was not surprised that my saliva hormone tests showed a terrible unbalance between testosterone, estradiol, and progesteron.
So, I often ask myself- what did you expect? So we just have to try patiently to get in order whatever needs the most. Adrenals, I think, is one of the most underrated organs in the body- mineralcorticoids, glucocorticoids, et cetera and that's only the beginning.
I wish you well!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)