CureZone   Log On   Join
Magnesium warning!

lusty22 Views: 2,325
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,394

Magnesium warning!

i have this and i do not respond well to it, so just a warning. many people like it but it made me jittery and unable to rest. with weak adrenals i think i respond differently to certain things. my husband used it and rested well, but can't use it as it gives him loose bowels. i am wary of magnesium supplements in general as one mineral should never be taken alone, only in a combination with other minerals as it upsets the mineral balance of the body. prolonged use of just one will (unless you are extremely deficient) upset your overall balance. i take minerals in herbal form so i know i am getting a perfect balance, plus they are easily absorbed. whatever the body does not use is passed and no harm is done when taken as a food source. taking too much magnesium night aftrer night will upset your calcium balance. the best food source or herb out there to get all your minerals from is kelp. just make sure it is from a reputable company.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)