CureZone   Log On   Join
Planning pregnancy & Supplements

april7176 Views: 653
Published: 16 years ago

Planning pregnancy & Supplements

I am 29 and I am in the 14th month and trying very hard to completely rid myself of systemic candida! I am 90% better and healthier than I have ever been but I am going to give myself another 6 months before we think about trying for a baby as I don't feel the Candida is really gone and I also think I am trying to heal a leaky gut.

I want to give our baby the best possible start I can but I am scared with my condition and that it might all flare up again if and when I get pregnant.

My main goal at the moment is to prepare my body as best as possible for pregancy and supporting a baby. I am looking for a perfect supplement or range of supplements to take and wondered if anyone had any suggestions? I am currently taking 2 x Solgar Female Multiple which is an excellent supplement for me now but some of the levels are too high for pregnancy. I have also bought some books, including Patrick Holfords optimum nutrition before, during and after pregnancy which seems like a brilliant book.

Also is there anyone else on here who has gone through pregnancy with or having had Candida?

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated as I am new to this!

Thanks
April
x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.309 sec, (1)