CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mucous smell in breath help

Spirit Views: 2,344
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,409

Re: mucous smell in breath help

Dear vanmel,

never forget that bacteria needs food (breeding ground) in order to grow and reproduce. Not just any food, BAD FOOD, bad breeding ground.

The fact that your breath smells means that you are keeping certain things inside your body, things that should not be kept there.

If you would never clean your house, and if you would always leave some garbage inside, your house would smell bad. Do you agree? You could, of course, get some Antibiotics , and spray it over all that dirt, it would help somewhat with the smell, cause smell is produced by bacteria. But, if you keep bringing in garbage, and never cleaning it, occasional treatment with Antibiotics would provide only temporary solution. If some of your friends come to your house, after getting shocked by the smell, the first thing they would say would be: "WHY DON'T YOU NEVER CLEAN THIS PLACE? IT STINKS LIKE HELL? Why do you keep bringing all this garbage in?, and why don't you never take all out?"

And, that is exactly what I am going to tell to ask you:

WHY DON'T YOU NEVER CLEAN YOUR BODY? From inside out! Why do you keep bringing all this garbage in (read: why do you keep eating all that garbage that you call food.)

May dear, what you need, and what every single person inside this smelly forum needs is:

COMPLETE INNER BODY CLEANSE. COMPLETE LIFESTYLE CLEANSE.

How do I know that? Cause I use to be smelly myself.

You need to change your diet. You need to cleanse your bowel.
You need to get rid of Candida. You need to get rid of parasites. You need to bring good bacteria inside that bowel (home made yoghurt). You need to flush all that accumulated *%#&¤?§* from your liver. Many times.

This is to begin with.

Keep reading info on this web site ... it will create new questions, and once you have a question .... it will be easier to find the answers.

Spirit

Inner Body Cleansing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)