CureZone   Log On   Join
why don't you try some alfafa...

drofinnah Views: 4,228
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,494

why don't you try some alfafa...

maybe you should try alfafa... perhaps it will change your odor to one a little more pleasing... whenever i take alfafa i emmit a sweet odor... somewhat like the sweet smell of a horse... especially if i perspire... but it's a pleasant odor... or so i've been told... ;-)

another possibility is that the reason your family doesn't notice your odor might be because you are not emmitting an unpleasant odor around them... could it be that you are nervous and uncomfortable around strangers...??? and could it be that being nervous or uncomfortable is a possible trigger that produces a different Body Odor ... personally i've noticed that when i was the most deeply in love that my odor was the most pleasant... and also have noticed on occasions when really angry... upset... disturb about anything that my odor was not pleasant to say the least... so i think perhaps maybe your problem might be a natural occurrence... but still... try the alfafa... it comes in dry tablet form... it's very good for you too...

it's either alfafa... or falling in love... one or the other...
on second thought...
i think the alfafa might be best...

lol...
;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)