CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Current Update (Another Terribly Long Post)

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Embarassed Undergraduate Views: 26,722
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,651

Re: Current Update (Another Terribly Long Post)

Thanks for the reply! I actually take Primal Defense three times a day, which I know contains L. Salivarius. My father got me started on it about six months ago. I somehow never remembered to include that in my posts. I am waiting on OmegaZyme to arrive in the mail right now because I have read so much about the benefits of multi-digestive enzymes.

As it stands, I am almost certain that there is no odor at this time, but that the problem is really more phobic (approaching bromidrosiphobia possibly). I have always had very perfectionistic and OCD-like tendencies so, coupled with my hypersensitivity to smell, this would come as no huge surprise to me. I have asked so many people if I have an odor (physician, friends, family, and numerous complete strangers) and everyone says no. I still have a hard time trying to convince myself that they are not lying/being courteous, though. The same people sit by me everyday I go to class, and so I also try to convince myself that if I did have an odor that, with unassigned seating, they would not choose to sit by me everyday.

Right now, I am so concerned that I am going to live with this fear for the rest of my life, as well as the social fear caused by it. I have become such a recluse. I spend my whole day, from waking until sleeping, doing nothing but smelling/sniffing. When I do manage to get to class, I cannot pay attention and I just sit there quietly sniffing and unable to concentrate. I have had to drop one class because I was failing and the rest are not going so well either - this coming from a member of the National Honor Society with an academic scholarship. I just feel like I am always on the verge of breaking down.

On the positive side, I have an appointment (finally!) with my psychiatrist from a few years ago Monday, so hopefully that will be the beginning of figuring out what is going on. Thanks again for the replies and, even though this has maybe moved away from the topic of this forum, I will keep you updated on how it is going.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)