CureZone   Log On   Join
"Solution for BAD BREATH!!! EXCITED"

VANMEL Views: 5,404
Published: 18 years ago

"Solution for BAD BREATH!!! EXCITED"

Guys too many good things are happening to me with grapefruit seed extract!!! I think I might have found a solution to bad breath! Ok I had mentioned to you that I ordered the nutribiotic grapefruit extract mouthwash, and for 2 days I have not felt a sour taste in my mouth, but since I had no taste at all or smell, I got scared I thought maybe the mouthwash was masking the odor,well I put it to the test, I asked my husband if My breath really had no bad odor, and he swore to me that it didnt! I normally have some kind of odor after eating and in the morning, well all day long, but well today something strange happened to me, I woke up and forgot to brush my teeth!!!! never in 15 years have I forgotten to brush! I never have I done that but I had a busy day at home with my kids and i didnt have that bad taste, it was strange but as soon as I remembered I brush and rinsed with the mouthwash, and I had no bad taste in my mouth, its been 2 days so far I just hope that this is the solution to my odor problem.

I had no idea how potent this grapefruit extract is, I will take a few pills today too, I think I might have found my cure, Please guys try this mouthwash here is the link and its only $4.95 for 12 ounces, and its veryyy strong but all natural, no alcohol Try it out guys, I will try the Grapefruit extract pills today and see if that help me even more, but bit by bit its getting rid of all my odors.

NutriBiotic Ordering Information scroll down to check out the mouthwash they also havd a body/foot odor powder , and a bunch of other products that have grapefruit extract, but try it since the products are cheap but effective!!!! let me know if it helps anyone else God Bless!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)