CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP- Bad Breath & White Tongue PLEEEEAASE!

VANMEL Views: 52,671
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,696

Re: PLEASE HELP- Bad Breath & White Tongue PLEEEEAASE!

Hi and welcome to curezone! and dont be embarrassed i have lived with bad breath for 15 years, anyway last month I ordered a grapefruit extract mouthwash and it worked great!!!! my mouth feels sooo clean and no white coating on my tongue, and also no bad breath!!!!! I have been excited and posted it on this board, I just ordered 4 bottles today, I am addcited to this stuff an dits only $4.95 and a bottle should last about a month! try it and you will see a change I dont have a sour or fecal smell anymore, i dont know how this stuff works but it does!!

I even feel my teeth cleaner, this grapefruit seed extract is wonderful, I have suffered alot too with bad breath and have tried a million products but this one is the only one that has helped, here is the link to the website

www.nutriteam.com

I even bought a 2oz bottle of grapefruit seed extract for about $^ and it last sooo long since its so concentrated, I have been using it vaginally, it works wonders, also for athletes foot my husbad also uses it I am soo addicted to this Please try it order oen bottle for $4.95 I am sure it shoudl help you out. Good luck

here is teh order link just click on it and scroll down, by the way I was referred to this product by someone else that it helped, I dont work for them as you can see I have posted messages here for a while, just wanted to make that clear Take care

http://www.nutriteam.com/GSEorder2.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.422 sec, (1)