CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP- Bad Breath & White Tongue PLEEEEAASE!

vanmel Views: 57,341
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,698

Re: PLEASE HELP- Bad Breath & White Tongue PLEEEEAASE!

HI again, I have also been a bad breath sufferer for 15-17 years, since i was about 13 or 14 years old, and noq I am 30, it has been very rough I have avoided doing many things because of this, and have also spent 100's of dollars trying to find a cure, have even paid $375 to a bad breath clinic to get that haliometer test for bad breath and all the doctors have given me is the same stuff, the chloride mouthwash which worsens my problem, for me all those bad breath mouthwashes are all the same they just have different names, aghhh so I am refusing to buy anymore, and make these darn doctors richer since I am sure they know that these products do not work, I have yet to meet anyone that tells me they work.

anyway I found the grapefruit extract site when someone had mentioned to me that it might help vaginal odor, so when I went into the site and saw the mouthwash and other grapefruit extract items I decided to order some since it was pretty cheap, ($4.95) the mouthwash contains peppermint oil,aloe vera too, and its very strong especially the first few times you use it, anyway to my surprise the first week the bad taste in my mouth was gone, I no longer had that really bad morning breath, i actually had no bad breath I was so shocked thinking that it can come back at any given moment so i didnt want to get too excited, anyway its been about a month or so and i have no bad taste in my mouth and my tongue is no longer white, and my teeth feel very clean no tartar, this grapefruit seed extract is supposed to help with preventing tooth cavities, anyway I will warn you not to use toooo much i did at first and my mouth felt numb, this stuff is very potent, just use a capfull, a few times a day, that should do the trick.

In any case i also suffer from a bad odor coming from my nose which I no longer have but i did order a nsasl spray they have on the site, in case the odor in my nose from my sinuses come back, I am getting too addicted to these products since they are cheap and have been the only ones that have worked, I just ordered 4 mouthwashes, one to give to my stepdad which has horrible breath problems, I do wish it works on him since he is also even afraid to speak in fromt of people without covering his mouth.

Anyway To answer your question about how bad my breath smelled, I had a chronic foul putrid odor and sour taste in my mouth all day even after brushing a million times, anyway I hope this helps you guys and I am praying that it will keep helping me, let me know how it goes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.547 sec, (2)