CureZone   Log On   Join
White coating on tongue wasn't candida in my case

vanmel Views: 890
Published: 19 years ago

White coating on tongue wasn't candida in my case

Oh someone here had mentioned that the white tongue is associated with candida but in my case it wasnt.

it was just a white coating that would build up and cause bad breath must have been bacteria, no matter how many times i brushed it would still be there, and the only thing that killed it was the mouthwash I mentioned,and now my tongue is pink again!!!! ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hey guys another member bought this to my attention about grapefruit seed extract being harmful if digested, read this and Be careful, I have only been using it the mouthwash and vaginal douches, and its been working great but if ingested it coudl cause problems, read the message below that was posted.

It is not to discourage you... I was wondering if you know that Grapefruit-Seed-Extract kills the friendly bacterias too? If you search you will find the information everywhere on the internet. It is recommended to take probiotics on a different time from Grapefruit-Seed-Extract (for instance: Grapefruit-Seed-Extract in the morning and probiotics before you go to bed), so that you can replenish what the body is loosing. Otherwise, the problem will return and even worse. The problem with bad breath and bo is on the bad bacterias. THey are the stinky ones, thanks God there is GSE. But it is necessary to keep the balance....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)