CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotic Continued

thanatos Views: 5,332
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,877

Re: Probiotic Continued

"Secondly BLIS is only effective if you knock the bacteria down first."

OK, to what levels? What level does the bad bacteria have to be reduced to inorder for less that 100 million viable cells of Streptococcus to take affect?

"I believe that you are not using the knockdown rinse as prescribed, but rather just sticking the BLIS lozenge into an already bacteria infected mouth."

Yes I did use it as prescribed. Why do you assume that failue must be a result of the user and not the product?

"Thirdly, rinsing with the bacteria allows the same colonisation as sucking a lozenge. A 60 second rinse is clinically the same."

Please explain. Is it not important to get a certain amount of Streptococcus into a clean mouth followed by supplemental doses inorder for the Streptococcus to keep itself more colonized than the bad bacteria?

So according to your directions, I could take one blis lozenge (equal to one Kforce dose, but with all of the streptococcus remaining in my mouth instead of being expelled) and that would be "clinically the same"?

"Lastly, using genetically modified bacteria could cause future problems that no one has forseen yet."

*could* is the operative word. Just because there are potential risks does not mean it should not be developed and tested. Who with halitosis will be willing to involve themselves with a clinical study with a genteically modified strain of bacteria to cure halitosis for life? I bet most of us would considering halitosis is destroying the potential that our lives have.

"You are using unfounded, unscientific arguements"

Where's your proof? All of my questions remain unanswered. Where are your numbers? Where are your peer-reviewed studies? YOu can promote the product, but you're going to answer real questions, Dr.!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.453 sec, (1)