CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotic

thanatos Views: 5,584
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,880

Re: Probiotic

I have not tried Kforce, but I have tried the exact same product at a higher & more effective doseage.

In fact, I just ordered 6 bottles of K12/Chlorhexidine from the same NZ pharmacy last night and will give this product another try. I plan on taking 4 lozenges per day instead of the recommended 1 per day mainenence after the high colonization period. It should work, right? This goes way beyond theory because you've seen this product change too many people's lives in the real world for it not to work, yes? That's why you're selling it, right? Your patients come to you and tell you how they don't have bad breath as long as they use Kforce and THAT'S why you're so confident in Kforce, right?

I'm going to try this one more time and I encourage EVERYONE to try it and post their impressions and results here. I shall be getting my supply next week & I will follow directions exactly. Everyone please get this product & follow the directions. Within a month, we'll know if it works in real life or just in theory.

Unless there is added ingredients in Kforce, I could mash up two Lozenges and turn them into two Kforce mouthwashes. If I kept the effective doseage the same between mouthwash and lozenge, all I'd have to do is to let a 4th of one lozenge dissolve in my mouth & have pretty much the same amount of utilizable Streptococcus if I simply just spat out most of 1 lozenge in mouthwash format.

So 12 lozenges broken up into 48 doses for $8 actually equals 48 regular doses of Kforce which costs $45.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

13.828 sec, (1)