Re: Continue Probiotic Thread

thanatos Views: 2,013
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,891

Re: Continue Probiotic Thread

"Please stop spreading lies."

Stop scamming people.

"You were never sold any products by KFORCE."

I was sold the exact same product but at a higher doseage from BLIS.

"KFORCE does not cost $45"

If you keep the EFFECTIVE DOSEAGE the same as the lozeges, you are paying that much! I could let 1/4th of a lozenge dissolve in my mouth and get the same amount of colinization as using the mouthwash. Please explain how spitting out 75 million out of 100 million cells is not the same as letting 25 million cells completely colonize your mouth.

"KFORCE is not 1/4 the strength of lozenges"

Please only refer to the effective colinized doseage, not the concentration before spitting out into the sink.

"You have not tried other products at higher more effective concentrations"

I'm not sure what products you're talking about. If you're saying I never took BLIS K12, I'll take a photograph of tthe brochure that I have as well as the remaining lozenges that I used. I'll be getting another 6 bottles real soon.

"The recommended dose is not 4 times a day. The maximum dose is 4 times a day. There is a difference."

Right, using it 4 times per day ensures that the mouth is maximally colinized at all times during the day. To say that it would be counter-productive is suspect.

"The KFORCE regime was worked out by lab tests in New Zealand"

This means nothing, really.

"1 KFORCE dose = 1 BLIS lozenge. A 60sec rinse is the same amount of colinisation as sucking a lozenge for 60 secs. After sucking the lozenge you swallow the ingredients, where they die off in the stomach. With KFORCE you spit out. The result is the same. The mouth receives the same colinisation."

OK, since I'm swallowing some of the bacteria from the lozenge (great for getting streptococcus into my throat to combat halitosisi there), I can cut it into 4 pieces and simply suck on one piece, twice per day to get the same amount of colinization without the waste. Your own logic defeats paying $48 for 48 doses of Kforce and begs people to pay $8 for 48 doses of Streptococcus K12.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.844 sec, (2)