CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury Amalgum Dental Fillings?Could it be a cause?

nomula Views: 1,828
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,293

Re: Mercury Amalgum Dental Fillings?Could it be a cause?

Hi,

I recently had all my mercury fillings removed (Thanksgiving weekend 04) and have had an increase in energy, but also wetter, and much smellier armpits. (slightly skunky?)I was wondering myself if from the detox of mercury from my body?

I have not gone thru the thorough detox my doctor recommended yet, but plan to in a month and hope that solves it. I have never really had an odor problem, maybe once or twice a month when working outdoors and certain shirts seem to matter also. I changed my diet months before removal of mercury, so dont think that is it.

I have tried natural deodorants, store bought, etc. They work for a little while, but I find myself taking additional showers, or at least the washcloth several times during the day, so I dont think it is odor from bacteria either, it returns too fast!

Lets hear from other people with mercury fillings or recent removal!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)