CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Olfactory Reference Syndrome- Poople that obsess over BB and dont have BB

vanmel Views: 2,249
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,898

Re: Olfactory Reference Syndrome- Poople that obsess over BB and dont have BB

Hi, I did Not mean that everyone that has BB is imaging it just some people obsess really bad when we dont have BB even after our husbands tell us we dont have BB..we dont belive them like in my case.. I mean sometimes I do wonder if they are just being nice about it but who knows.

anyway even when I dont think I have BB I worry, so it has become an obsession in my case, and I have OCD so I think I definately could have this olfactory syndrome for sure.

there are many people with BB, and i an not saying everyone has this olfasctory syndrome..I have never been told I have BB but I have this bad smell in my mouth and have been haunted by this for years about 16 so far.. and Its very debiliating to the point that I have never reached my goals because of it, so i know how painful it is.. sorry if I made you feel like all of you guys are just imaging it.. i know that is definately not true.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)