CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my theory and possible solutions

jso Views: 10,909
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,877

Re: my theory and possible solutions

Yes, I read a few of the posts started by Eneida. I'm curious to know if her BO is permanently cured now, because it seems like she said it was cured by one thing only to come back and say that it was cured by something else. I know that L-Glutamine and Glucosamine help with leaky gut, though not sure of BO. I had the same suspicion when this whole ordeal started. But I asked my naturopath, and she said it wasn't possible. But she was also wrong about other things too (like taking Antibiotics and antidepressants on an empty stomach for years wouldn't cause irritation to the stomach lining), so I wouldn't be surprised if she was wrong about this as well. I am curious to know who else on this forum cured their BO using these two supplements. My guess now is that it has to do with dirty blood, which is caused either by the intestines leaking too much into the blood stream due to LGS or the kidneys failing to filter the blood and remove waste products, or a combination of both. Also you said that you think you have candida/LGS, did you also use Antibiotics in the past?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.969 sec, (1)