CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my theory and possible solutions

jso Views: 11,151
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,887

Re: my theory and possible solutions

Yes, I agree. After my naturopath told me that leaky gut was not the cause of my Body Odor , that totally threw off my understanding of the whole problem, because it seemed like it could be a contributing factor. But if you think about it logically, and based on stuff I read online about leaky gut, it seems like this is a very real possibility (not only do harmful toxins get into the bloodstream but undigested proteins as well). This taxes the heck out of our liver and kidneys. I was convinced before that if it wasn't leaky gut than it must be my liver or kidneys failing that was causing the odor. Now I think these two things still are problems, but it is leaky gut which is causing these problems. If you are looking for good anti-candida stuff, try sachormycces boulardii (not sure of sp.). When I took this stuff, I experienced massive die-off effects. I had tried caprlyic acid, coconut cream, olive leaf extract, oregano oil, undecenoic acid and Grapefruit-Seed-Extract before, but the Sac. Boul. definitely seemed to be the most effective to me. I was also taking it in a multi-strain probiotic though, so I'm sure some of the die-off was due to the other beneficial bacteria in there as well. I also am supposed to receive Odex tomorrow (which is supposed to cure Body Odor ). I highly doubt it will work, but we shall see.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)