CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my theory and possible solutions

jso Views: 10,802
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,905

Re: my theory and possible solutions

I don't know if those things will work, but I'd curious to hear if they do. I'm generally skeptical of sites that use testimonials to sell their products. Also, for botisol, they don't say what is in the product, they just mention "botanicals." There are plenty of herbs and natural substances out there that act as antibacterials, i.e. goldenseal, echinacea, GSE, oregano oil, propolis, olive leaf extract, etc. What makes botisol special? Is it highly concentrated? Anyway, I hope they do work for you though.

I've never tried rubbing alcohol before because I think my odor comes from the inside. I started Odex yesterday and I'm waiting to see what happens. ALso, Intestamine doesn't necessarily clean out your colon, it just heals the lining, and since there is FOS (fructooligosaccharides) and acacia, it feeds the good bacteria in your system.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)