CureZone   Log On   Join
SAMe or Silymarin

jso Views: 1,148
Published: 16 years ago

SAMe or Silymarin

Has anyone tried either of these to detox their livers? Supposedly both have liver-restoring powers. I'm guessing why some of you get worse BO when you try new things is because you are putting extra strain on your liver. Everything that enters the body travels through the liver. If your liver is damaged and is not functioning at optimum levels, then it won't be able to clean your blood and process new products as well. I'm guessing for those of us who have used Antibiotics extensively and/or had candida problems, the liver was damaged by all the toxic waste products of candida, which include alcohol, which we all know damages the liver over the long-term. I just started taking SAMe based on someone's suggestion on this board and after doing a bit of research online (along with a B-complex which you need to take with SAMe they say). They say that it is used in Europe to help people suffering from cirrhosis (sp.) to help restore liver function. But I'm curious if anyone has tried this or Milk Thistle (silymarin) to detox their livers, whether it worked, and which product they used. I'm using Jarrow's SAMe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.000 sec, (1)