CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intestinew and SAMe- what do you think?

jso Views: 3,920
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 561,003

Re: Intestinew and SAMe- what do you think?

I think the problem for me is definitely the liver. I think this is what ties all the pieces together - kidney, colon, poor digestion, etc. (for me). Having taken Antibiotics and wellbutrin (an antidepressant) for 3+ years, this definitely took a toll on me liver. I remember drinking heavily one night a few months after I started the antidepressant (which they say you shouldn't do, but it was spring break), and I felt like complete death the next day. I could barely get out of bed. My friends wanted me to drink again that night, but I knew if I did I would die (figuratively). I didn't drink again for a long time. The next time I tried to drink (about two years ago), I took two sips of my drink and basically conked out. All I wanted to do was sleep or lay down somewhere. My body was begging me to stop. I think my liver is definitely in very poor shape now and I must take steps to fix it. I took SAMe today with food instead of on an empty stomach and I seem okay. I also ordered Vit-Immune. There is a 100% money back guarantee, so if it doesn't work, no harm done. Here is an intersting article about the effect of drugs on the liver. The first couple paragraphs are the most shocking:

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3718.htm

I am never going to take another drug again for the rest of my life.

On all the non-holistic/homeopathic websites, they say the damage to the liver is irreversible, and depending on how bad the damage is, could lead to premature death. But on the natural websites, they say that SAMe or Milk Thistle can reverse damage and heal the liver. Those are the only two substances I've found that supposedly can heal liver damage or scarring. I'm disappointed that you said that Milk THistle didn't work for you, but maybe it was just the quality. There's a German company that supposedly makes high quality milk thistle - I can't remember the name though. I really hope that the damage is reversible. It must be. The body has a natural desire to heal itself, you just need to let it. Have you ever tried a fast before?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.828 sec, (2)