CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Jso where did you buy SAMe?

jso Views: 1,090
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 561,054

Re: To Jso where did you buy SAMe?

I bought my SAMe from Whole Foods, a Texas-based health foods supermarket. I bought the Jarrow's brand. I only took it a few times, but the tablet form was too hard for my stomach so I returned it. The stuff I'm taking now seems to be working. I started taking a few things at the same time, so I'm not entirely sure which one it is, but my gut feeling is that it is the Liver Cleansing stuff I'm taking. I started taking olive leaf extract and Nutribiotics Grapefruit-Seed-Extract caps in case the problem was caused by odor-producing bacteria. I also started taking Vit-Immune, which increases glutathione levels in your liver, and Maximum Milk Thistle, which is supposed to repair damaged liver tissue. My digestion has improved a lot and I think my BO has gone down. I was able to go to a movie theater and not have major problems with people sniffing around me. I'm going to keep going down the Liver Cleansing path.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.953 sec, (1)