CureZone   Log On   Join
4 years of smelling like poo is gone!

allbetter Views: 25,711
Published: 15 years ago

4 years of smelling like poo is gone!

I have had an odor problem for the past four years. My condition has had a huge negative effect on my love life, social life, and professional life. I discovered this board in search of a suggestion about six months ago. I tried Dr. Mist - bogus, don't waste your money. I tried so many home remedies that it was sickening. I finally tried an enema. The enema seemed to work, if only for a day. So there I was sticking a tube in my rectum everyday when I woke up. To top it off the effectiveness seemed to slowly decline. What I did learn through this is that my odor stemmed from an intestinal problem. I read this board and saw "confusedgurl"'s post. She recommended glycolax. Since I don't like going to doctors and have tried to cure this myself since its inception, I looked on the internet and found pmeds.com a site that will ship you glycolax without a prescription. It cost $25 for a bottle and $50 to ship it, crazy I know, but still I was getting off cheaper than seeing a doctor. It took about ten days to recieve. I am now at day three and guess what- it f'n works! My excessive sweating has come to a near stand-still, the horrific odor that came from my armpits (even when I didn't sweat) is gone, my clothing doesn't smell like it needs to be disinfected anymore. I no longer smell like a crap-flinging gorilla! For those who will try anything try Glycolax, it worked for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)