I'm waiting for a "rope" too! Been using phsyllium and Bentonite for about 3-4 weeks. At first I was drinking three a day. Must have been too much, I was kind of bound up. I was also taking a parasite cleanse a the time too. I reduced the shakes to one a day and it seems to be working better. I take teaspoon phsyllium, teaspoon bentonite. I see though, that www.thedoctorwithin.com recommends a tablespoon of bentonite. I'll give that a try! I bought bulk bentonite. Anyone ever try making a mask out of it? I was wondering if it would work on poison oak/ivy? My sister has it now and I told her she should use a Bentonite mask. It is supposed to draw out toxins/poisons, if so internally, why not topically? Anyway, I figured it couldn't hurt to try it, as I am trying all kinds of new stuff since I started hanging out here!