CureZone   Log On   Join
1st flush...stones or hocus pocus

Rosebud Views: 1,421
Published: 20 years ago

1st flush...stones or hocus pocus

Hi everyone,

I've been reading and researching on Liver Flushes for about two months now and I just got tired of compiling info without doing anything so I tried my first flush yesterday.
Had baked fish and pinaapple and papaya for dinner and some water at about 9pm I think. Drank distilled h2o. No fast and fish is oily right?
1:15am 3/4 of 3cups h2o and 4-1/2 tbsp epsom salt. kept rest in frigde
3:15am took 3/4 of mixture again. Wanted to stay up until 5 but...
set alarm and went to sleep at about 4:30 but alarm not set properly so slept thru until about 7:40am (I was upset thinking this is not going to work. Contemplated if to continue flush or not. Decided to after all what do I have to loose but stones.....
Had to go to the loo... stincky diarrhea of dark brownish stuff.
8am out of three lemons available one is growing mold. Well now I have one medium grapefruit( not enough right) and two medium lemon. Juiced all lemon (less than 1/2cup full) filled it to 1/2 cup with
large yellow chinese grapefruit. took 1/2 cup olive oil straight (not too bad) followed by 1/2 grapefriut and lemon mix and went to bed immediately. Stayed still for as long as I could but had to pull cover over me cos I was cold.
Slept until about 1030am and to go to loo. Nothing significant only my anus burns like crazy and now I'm burping odorous stuff that smelt like unrefrigerated hard boiled egg several times. No nausea, no vomiting at all. Had to call a friend. Stayed up x1 hour but in bed resting. Back to sleep but up again 40 minutes later to the loo and spoke to another friend while in bed resting at almost a half awake half asleep mode. Up almost every 20 to 40 minutes to the loo. First visit now I see a tanish soft looking elimination. various sizes, well that's new. 2nd visit small moderatly soft green peas like elemination, some scareded and if half digested and half intact plus some more of that tanish stuff.
330pm took 3rd mixture. Now my poop is made up of the green stuff and the tanish stuff.
530pm last mix now my thinking is, this green stuff is the olive oil not stones.... shouldn't it be dark and old indicating that the old ones come out first and the newer stones will be inside the liver because they have just been formed a day or a month ago as opposed to the ones that have been there decades a go?
Plus how soon can I safely do another flush aggressively but SAFELY.
I fell good, not as tired as I thought I would and not as dehydrated as I anticipated.
Any input is well appreciated all.

thanks again

Rosebud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (2)