CureZone   Log On   Join
5th flush...NO GOOD :-(

Angel0131 Views: 1,217
Published: 18 years ago

5th flush...NO GOOD :-(

I did a flush last night I guess I ate too much in the day because I drank a lot of the OO (Olive-Oil) and the grapefruit and I still haven't had a BM and thats weird. I Drank the mixture about midnight( I am a late person) and about 9 am I woke up and threw up. I tried not too but I just went to the Bathroom in the morning and then I had to immediately throw up. Yeah I know that I disguisting But it stayed in me a while. I was wondering If I had too much in my stomach would The OO (Olive-Oil) not have an effect. I know something is going on because I have been having pains all day and I think a stone is stuck but I am pulling threw it. I had to work this morning so I just tried to work threw it and I did but there is kind of a little shocking pain that is going on. It feels like something is going on I just dont know what...any clues anyone?
Sam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.609 sec, (1)