CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Right on, Dusan! [n/t]

sublime-i Views: 1,957
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 58,407

Re: Right on, Dusan! [n/t]

The warts are basically because you eat alot of crap.
Let me guess what your diet is:

A glass of milk with nesquik and pan dulce (xtra sugar) as breakfast to start the day, coca-cola is your replacement for water and Asado (argentine version of a barbecue) every weekends. In addition to this you´d probably be constanly having flue-like symptoms even in the summer.

That´s the main reason you got warts at age 16. You were too hedonistic in your diet; taking the things that taste sweet as your judgement for choosing food. I know because I got my wart removed (burned off with a laser) at the hands of an "expert" allopathic surgeon at the same age. And the only reason for that was the extra-meat Argentine cultured diet that is an on-slaught to the digstive system. The barbeque diet is why I was contipated for years on end, having no more than two bowel movemnts per week and thinking that was normal. The warts are simply due to constipation, my friend!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.109 sec, (1)