CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EU Directive - Stricter Rules for Herbal Drugs

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Alternative to Dentists!
This Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
mccarty Views: 1,423
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 588,699

Re: EU Directive - Stricter Rules for Herbal Drugs

I agree with you about the pharmaceutical industry, without question.

But I also believe that some type of consumer watch dog agency in place for the herbal industry isn't all too bad, either.

I'd take my chances with an herb most days over any drug, but there are several dangers involved with herbs, too, most notably, the fungal/mold risks. If anyone here knows anything about Asperigillosis (AKA-Asperigillus Niger, etc), you would understand how dangerous herbs can be.

Asperigillus Niger is the 3rd most carcinogenic substance known to man, and that is because the mold strain is capable of producing the deadly mycotoxins. With the exception of Grapeseed, Garlic, and Cinnamon, which actually attack mold/fungi and therefore fight off any such growth naturally, virtually any herb you use/purchase could be contaminated with this or that mold. And once you get one of these spores into the system, btw, you're screwed. Slowly but surely, the fungal infection lays its ground over the following years.

There are several herbal companies that are very repitable, those that will willingly send their products in to FDA regulated facilities for inspection. Several others, however....good luck.

And there are other examples. Germanium is the MOST carcinogenic substance known to man. A few of the high end vitamin companies actually sell a version of organic Germanium as a supplement believing that this organic form comes with benefit. And that might be the case. However, in such a case, if it takes the FDA ten years to study a statin drug, I would want 25 years put into any such study relating to Germanium ingestion, I can tell you that much.

But they don't have to do that here in the US. Instead, you are relying on one single company, and quite possibly, one 22 year old kid to decide whether or not you will develop cancer.

I don't like pharmaceutical drugs, I do like natural medicine. But I love quality control inspections more than anything, I'll tell you that much.

Herbs have enormous benefits, but they have several dangers, too, dangers I can assure you no amateur on a computer can begin to understand over the course of a few months of internet research.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.574 sec, (2)