CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EU Directive - Stricter Rules for Herbal Drugs

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,242
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 588,752

Re: EU Directive - Stricter Rules for Herbal Drugs

I thought your note was very well done!

The only part I disagree with was the stuff you wrote about Asperigillus Niger.

I know nothing about Asperigillus Niger. I won't pretend to be any kind of an expert on it. But scenarios like the one you're talking about, where any human is screwed and powerless against this particular mold sounds like.... exaggeration. The human body knows how to successfully fight off so many natural toxins - molds, fungus, snake bites, spider bites, etc., when its immune system is working. I don't believe that there is one mold that kills everyone who comes into contact with it, sooner or later. I'm sure there are infected people who effectively get rid of the exposure that never even get diagnosed with it. I mean this sounds just like lyme disease - some people never get over it, they die of it. others take care of it before it gets chronic. yet others succumb for a while, and then rid of it after it has replicated throughout their tissues...same thing with cancer, aids. Why would there be this one specific mold in the world against which humans would be powerless?

Anyway that's not to argue with you, you've made very nice points.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)